Introduction to DV360
Attendees will learn the basics of display and video advertising on Ad Exchange via Display Video 360. This course will outline a variety of topics including account organization & structure, navigation, best practices, optimization, audience strategy and reporting. We’ll walk through how to design, build and successfully manage display and video campaigns towards various marketing objectives, from research to implementation. Display & Video 360 is a single, integrated tool that helps creative, data, and media teams work together to execute end-to-end campaigns. Display & Video 360 is the evolution and consolidation of DoubleClick Bid Manager, Campaign Manager, Studio, and Audience Center. It offers a single tool for planning campaigns, designing and managing creative, organizing and applying audience data, finding and buying inventory, and measuring and optimizing campaigns.
Learn how to plan, build and buy programmatic media, including display, video, native and audio. Develop a toolkit for audience targeting, automation and analysis for improving performance.
- The evolution of the programmatic landscape.
- Contextualising business objectives within the platform architecture.
- Using a full funnel approach to understand targeting tactics, inventory buying and creative opportunity.
- Preparing for a programmatic campaign and building a media plan.
- Considering structural and creative ambition whilst leveraging audiences.
- Constructing a programmatic campaign within the interface, using bulk editing features efficiently.
Troubleshooting and interface-level optimization.
- Leveraging reports and interpreting data for insight.
- Activating tests to drive ongoing performance improvement.
- An introduction into the evolution of the programmatic landscape and how advertisers can reach the right customer at the right time, with the right message.
- A deep-dive into the auction mechanics of programmatic buying, and the process that takes place in real-time.
- Identify the different buy methods within the publisher's waterfall, understand the key benefits and how they can be used when executing campaigns with desired KPIs.
- Appreciate the impact that different creative formats can have on performance when being served programmatically.
Display & Video 360 is organized around five integrated modules that work together to simplify the campaign management process: Campaigns, Audiences, Creatives, Inventory, and Insights.
We offer an Instructor-Led Training:
For more information call our training experts at 9910656940 & 7093700356.
What type of Job a Programmatic Advertiser People do
- Develop and implement strategies for new media and digital marketing teams.
- Coordinate online marketing campaigns on all social and digital media platforms.
- Build effective teams, manage multiple projects, and supervise collaboration between departments in order to drive positive business growth.
- Lead website development and oversee all customer-facing digital communication channels.
- Track growth and maintain analytics reports to provide up-to-date information to upper management.